Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

Music Selection Bug

(1/1)

compdoc:
Just downloaded the app and started assigning songs. Accidentally clicked on a playlist title and only wanted to view the songs in the playlist to add individual tracks in that list. Could not uncheck the playlist, no matter how many times I tried. Had no choice but to add all songs. Many of the songs were duplicate, so I had to respond to hundreds of "do you want to add duplicate song" popups. You should be able to say "No to All" or "Yes to All." I ended up just closing the app to avoid answering all the popups. Went back into the app, and of course, there were hundreds of songs I didn't want in there. No way to select multiple songs at a time or undo last add. I ended up just deleting all data. Fortunately, I was just setting up, so I didn't lose too much to start again, but I think there needs to be more friendly functionality for multiple selections, Yes to all, No to all, and undo last. Also check the inability to unselect a playlist.

UpAllnite Software:
Amazing no one has run into that issue before...  I will add a resolution as you suggest to the next update.

Thanks for the report!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version