Author Topic: Import songs from Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive using Files app in iOS 11  (Read 4658 times)

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wanted to alert users to another option for importing song files that is available with iOS 11. 

There is a new files app in iOS that will show cloud sources for files.  If you put song files in mp3 or m4a format on those cloud drives, you can tap and share them with Walkout Song DJ.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 03:34:48 pm by UpAllnite Software »

Baseballdj

• View Profile
Is there an update in regards to importing music from spotify?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Spotify denied my application for commercial usage of their songs with Walkout Song DJ.  I did not understand their exact reasons behind the denial, so I sent them an appeal request with further explanation of how their songs would be used in the app.  It took them 8 months to respond with the denial so I am not hopeful that I will hear anything soon or maybe ever.

Sad part is that I have the integration with their sdk developed and it works very well :(

Perhaps you could send them feedback that you would like to see that support.  If enough users contact them, they may see some value in the combination.