Author Topic: Import Players between Teams  (Read 3592 times)

dsinema

• View Profile
Import Players between Teams
« on: March 06, 2018, 12:27:31 pm »
The new teams feature is awesome! One thing that would be nice is if we could move or add a player to multiple teams. Right now it appears I need to just create another player re-add the song and timecode. We have a few players that play on both varsity and jv teams and play on jv and sophomore teams. It would just save me some time adding players as they move up and between teams.

Great app! Thank you for the work.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:29:58 pm by dsinema »

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Import Players between Teams
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:28:37 pm »
That is a pretty good idea and should be doable...  I will add that to my feature list for the next update cycle and see what I can do.

Thanks for the interest!

DBarnett22

• View Profile
Re: Import Players between Teams
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:34:00 am »
I 2nd this idea.  To have a player (and their song) on multiple teams would be helpful for swing players who are on both Jr Varsity and Varsity, for example.
The new teams feature is awesome! One thing that would be nice is if we could move or add a player to multiple teams. Right now it appears I need to just create another player re-add the song and timecode. We have a few players that play on both varsity and jv teams and play on jv and sophomore teams. It would just save me some time adding players as they move up and between teams.

Great app! Thank you for the work.