Author Topic: Sound Goes Mute  (Read 3191 times)

leximayholmes

• View Profile
Sound Goes Mute
« on: March 20, 2018, 12:02:00 am »
When I try to play songs, sometimes it will mute my phone volume and I have to turn it up manually for it to start playing. Other times, it alters the volume and randomly goes from 0 volume to 100 volume. I have found a way atound this by clicking on the little i button to play songs, but it is inconvenient. TIA

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sound Goes Mute
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 05:55:16 am »
The fading of the Apple Music subscription songs requires that the entire phone volume be quickly taken down to zero and then restored.  That fading happens at the last second of those songs and the beginning if you have a cue time selected.

In most cases, the volume should be restored correctly after that process.  I did notice at least one use case where that process could be interupted so there is a fix for that in the latest version.  Try going to the app store, searching for Walkout Songs DJ and get the latest version. 2.3.12 or higher.

If you still have issues, I would recommend purchasing the individual songs you are using from iTunes or Amazon.  For songs not rented from Apple Music subscription, my app can access the raw audio data and fade using an audio effect rather than messing with the phone volume.