Author Topic: Apple Music songs just picked generate file not found error when played  (Read 2200 times)

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have noticed in my app error logs that some users are running into a problem where they add an Apple Music song and immediately try to play it in the app and get a "File Not Found" error. 

This does not happen frequently, but it happens with multiple songs for the same users.  I believe the problem with each particular song can be resolved by going into the music app, removing the song from the library and then adding it back so I suspect there is some corruption in the library database at the root of the problem.

The really odd thing is that this issue has been going on since I released the Apple Music support and I have received no reports here, via Facebook or nasty negative reviews on the app store.  That suggests that people it is happening to may know the reason.

If you are having the issue and could provide any clues as to what may have happened to your Apple Music library to cause it, please share your thoughts on the problem and how you resolve it.