Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

Announcer import

(1/2) > >>

Cartc22:
I'm having problems getting mp3 files of announcements to import. The very first one I had shared from the music library into the announcement import section just fine. But now I can't get the rest to import. I'm having to mix the song and the announcement in a different app and then add that file to the player. Is there something I did wrong with the first one that locked the app from getting the rest?

UpAllnite Software:
Is this issue with the Android or iOS version?

When you say you can't import the rest... at what point in the process does it fail?

Cartc22:
Android. I imported the first one after trimming it. It gave me the walkout song dj app as an option to share to. It worked perfectly. When I selected in the app to add to a players song it worked fine but the timing was a little off because the trim at the end of the announcement was long. I deleted that announcement and trimmed the original file again but now it won't give me the app as a share destination. There's no add file option in the imported announcements section. I think that would remedy the problem. But for now I'm not sure what happened that it won't give me the app as a option to share to now.

UpAllnite Software:
The option to share the file should only be based on the file type and the app you are trying to share it with.   

What app are you using to share the file with?  Is it the same app as you used the first time?

If you can email the file that is not working to walkoutsongdj@gmail.com, I can try it here and see if there is anything prohibiting Android from recognizing it as an audio file.

Cartc22:
I'm trimming it in Best Mp3 Editor. It then saves it in the factory music app. But now when I go to share to an app Walkout Song Dj is not coming up. Like android isn't recognizing that app as an audio app. I'll email you the file just to make sure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version