Author Topic: Manual Fade out  (Read 8370 times)

Merthman

• View Profile
Manual Fade out
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:15:27 am »
I love the app but it would be perfect if it had a fade out button.  Also it would be helpful if the app showed which songs have already been played.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Manual Fade out
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 12:19:47 pm »
We can certainly add the manual fade button.  Look for that in the next update.

On the marking songs already played, what view(s) would that pertain to?   I'm guessing that would be most useful on the between innings view?

Merthman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:27:10 pm »
Yes..between innings and almost all the time we have double headers so it can help with that too.  I could see you you taking this same idea and use it in other sports.  Also church worship leaders could use something like this or vocalists designing a set to sing, especially if they could fade from one song to the other one seamlessly.  I can see lots of potential for different directions for your app.  Thanks again and I can't wait for the updates.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 08:42:56 am »
Assuming the reason we want to mark the between innings songs is so we don't play the same song to the same fans on the same day, then the simplest way I can see to implement would be to grey the play icon on the songs that already have been played on that date.

The grey icons would automatically reset each day, but there would also need to be some method to reset the view in case you are just testing or taking the app to another set of games somewhere else.

The only logical spot for a reset button would probably be next to the edit button so I would just remove the column header 'Song' on iPad as that column is pretty obvious.

Does that all sound like a reasonable approach for what you had in mind for the feature?

Merthman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 12:13:48 pm »
Man that sounds awesome!  I wish you the best and thanks for allowing feedback.  I will do my best to promote your product.