Author Topic: Drop player  (Read 10701 times)

Travis

• View Profile
Drop player
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:57:10 pm »
Is there a way to drop a player without deleting them. I have a player sitting out a tournament and it would be easier to not have to delete the player or remember to skip her every rotation.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Drop player
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 07:06:58 pm »
You can click the edit button on table header and then use the little gripper that appears to drag the player to the end of the list...   Would that work for you?  Otherwise, there really is no way to remove a player without deleting them.  I could add that feature in later version if I could figure out operationally how that would look.  Have you seen the feature in another app that you could point out so I could get an idea of what your are expecting.

Travis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 05:29:49 pm »
I was thinking more along the lines of possibly having an "active" (or whatever) check box next to each player when you hit the edit button and the players who aren't checked are then greyed out during a game. It would make it easier for my wife or son who may be operating the iPad during the game.

Still love the app though and my daughter and her teammates really enjoy it also. Just looking to help improve the app with some constructive feedback!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 10:43:38 pm »
ok, I understand what you are looking for. 

I have seen that implemented in other apps so I have a model to work from. 

I will add that to the feature list for the next version and see what I can do.

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated!!

Kwillis18

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:53 pm »
Can I change the announcers voice?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 10:49:44 pm »
Not yet...  with iOS 7.1 there was only one english voice available for apps to use.   I anticipate this will change in future iOS versions and I will make the options available in the app as they are made available.

Kwillis18

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 09:48:07 pm »
Thanks! It would be nice to have the choice of a true baseball announcers voice. I LOVE the app though.

steszewski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 01:35:22 pm »
Did this ever get implemented?  I see an inactive players below but not sure how to move players to inactive.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 08:18:14 am »
Yes, that was the reason for the new inactive players section that appears at the bottom of the table.  You should be able to click the edit button at the top left of the table to activate the gripper controls on the player rows.  The grippers should allow you to drag the players down to the inactive section.

Thanks,
Joe Vidunas