Author Topic: Multiple Songs  (Read 5836 times)

steszewski

• View Profile
Multiple Songs
« on: February 02, 2015, 01:32:53 pm »
It would be nice to add more than one song for each player.  I think 5 songs per player would be a great option.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Songs
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 08:13:53 am »
That does sound like a useful feature, but I'm not sure how to best present that to the user.   Do you have any details in mind for how you would want that to look or operate?

Thanks for the suggestion,
Joe Vidunas
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:18:58 am by UpAllnite Software »

steszewski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 07:44:22 am »
Actually three songs each would be nice.  My girls would like to have different songs instead of hearing the same one each time.  I was thinking just to be able to add 2 more under the girls name and you could just select whichever one you want.  Is that possible?  Awesome app by the way, my girls love it!  Also is there a way to move the order of the girls around?  Lineups change all the time and I would like to be able to just drag and move according to the lineup

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 09:18:38 am »
To change the order, you can just tap the edit button on the top left of the table and then drag the players by the little gripper that appears to the right end of each player row.

I will take a look at the design for multiple songs.  It does make things significantly more complex, but it does look possible.