Author Topic: Want to play a ringtone in situational. I have the ESPN da da da da ringtone I w  (Read 5615 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Want to play a ringtone in situational. I have the ESPN da da da da ringtone I want to use for great plays. My problem I can only find this as a ringtone. Can I import and play a ringtone on iPad? I can not find the music on iTunes only as a ringtone

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is currently no way to import files to the app other than through itunes, but I am currently working on that functionality.   But even when I have the import function, I'm not sure the app will be able to play all ringtone files.  It would depend on what sound format, the ringtone is in.

As a workaround... if the ringtone is an mp3 file or if you can find a way to convert the ringtone to an mp3 file, you should be able to import it using itunes on a PC or MAC .   I was able to do that with several situational clips over the years.

Maestro

• View Profile
Soundbites (pre-loaded) or available in a download or update would be really cool.  Something for a strike out (a swoosh, an umpire sound, a game show sound bite) , also for a really good play, like the first person suggested like the ESPN top play soundbite, something that happens really quick and isn't necessarily music related.