Author Topic: Murf.AI services unavailable  (Read 221 times)

mastermind

• View Profile
Murf.AI services unavailable
« on: March 17, 2024, 02:35:23 pm »
I just purchased this app yesterday. Murf.AI was working fine. Today I'm getting error messages Murf.AI Services Unavailable. Unable to generate Murf.AI announcement. Please check internet connection and try again.

My internet is fine. both Wifi and cellular. I'm using same network as last night when it was working fine. I've logged into Murf.AI website and their text-speech is working fine. I've tried to reboot phone and app.

What's going on

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Murf.AI services unavailable
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 02:44:16 pm »
I am actually desperately trying to figure out what is going myself.  All the requests to the voice api interface I use are returning an error.  Unfortunately, it is after hours in India where they are located so it may still take a bit to get this resolved.   I will add a note here and on Facebook, when I get it resolved.

markfiduccia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 04:29:23 pm »
Glad to see it just wasn't me having this issue.  Hope it gets resolved quickly.

destinee_slms@live.com

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 07:48:42 pm »
I am also having this same issue. Worked fine for me yesterday as well. Needing this fixed ASAP as some of the team has an announcement generated and some do not and we our first tournament this weekend.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 09:44:11 pm »
I have found the source of the problem...  I had purchased the highest api level that Murf offered at 6 million characters per quarter.   The quarter started January 4th and somehow we have managed to exceed that level with 18 days left in the quarter.  I am desperately trying to reach somebody at Murph to figure out how I can get that limit raised.  Hopefully, they will answer my requests soon.

quebebran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 09:47:07 pm »
Please keep us posted! I had to do some of the team with the text to speech voice  :(

Blakemoon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 02:02:51 am »
This issue has been resolved.  ;D

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 05:55:14 am »
Yes, after waiting 7 hours for the start of the India workday, and emailing every contact email that I could find at Murf, someone finally responded and let me send them more money to get the api activated...  Seems all the venture capital put into Murf is going to technology development and very little to customer service 🤷🏼‍♂️. 

I appreciate everyone's patience with this and letting me know I am not the only one that gets crazy OCD triggered by disruptions like this.