Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Enhancement Requests / Re: Music sort
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on April 30, 2024, 11:07:26 pm »
Dang... this thread started 5 years ago and I did add the shuffle inning breaks feature to the Apple version.  Appears I must have missed adding it to the Android version 🤷🏼‍♂️.  I will put that at the top of the todo list for Android and should get that out in the next update after busy season.
Enhancement Requests / Re: Music sort
« Last post by Aaceman on April 30, 2024, 06:38:08 pm »
I would also love a shuffle feature for inning breaks.  I'm trying to shorten my time scrolling thru choices and that would be a big help.
Issue Reporting / Re: USB-C Problems
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on April 29, 2024, 10:23:44 pm »
I'm not sure exactly what relation there would be between the usb-c port and error messages on playback of Apple Music songs...  so if you get the error message and then take the usb-c aux adapter out and then retry a playback, it will work successfully? 

If so, that would suggest your device is having difficulties playing through the usb-c to aux adapter and I would be very suspicious of your specific usb-c adapter.  There is actually a pretty significant piece of audio hardware in those to do a digital to analog conversion and I have experienced playback issues in other apps with some lower quality or defective adapters. 
Issue Reporting / USB-C Problems
« Last post by hollywoodjoshua on April 29, 2024, 09:53:36 pm »
I have used the app for a number of years now. Last year I was not able to use the iPad because I found using the USB-C adapter for the aux was not working. I would get an error that basically says (I am paraphrasing) the songs cannot be found and to either cycle the power on the device or re-install apple music. Well last year I circumvented that issue by using an iPhone. Well now the iPhones are using USB-C's and I am running into the same issue. Bluetooth works yes, but the volume is considerably lower and there is more lag time. I am using an iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5th gen on IOS 17.2. The phone is an iPhone 15 Pro on IOS 17.4.1. All of the songs have been downloaded. This problem is for all activities: Walk-up, Inning Break, Situations and Pre-Game. I do not use the announcing function.  What can I do to fix this?
Issue Reporting / Re: Installation
« Last post by Amanda on April 28, 2024, 08:31:31 am »
It worked - thanks a million for the lightening speed response!
Issue Reporting / Re: Installation
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on April 28, 2024, 08:09:15 am »
Can you tap the install word at the bottom?  I know it looks like just one option of 'cancel install' but it's actually two buttons, 'cancel' and 'install'. Way to go Google for making things much more confusing then they need to be!!
Issue Reporting / Installation
« Last post by Amanda on April 28, 2024, 08:07:41 am »
I can't get past the installation. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
General Discussion / Re: How to get/use music other than using itunes
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on April 21, 2024, 09:01:13 pm »
If you can get the song in an audio file you can open on your iOS device, you should be able to share it to walkout song DJ which will put it in the imported file folder of the app where you can pick it for a player. 

Getting a video from YouTube to a song file format is pretty tricky on iOS device, but if you have access to an Android device or a windows pc where you could install the Android emulator called Bluestacks... the you could use the simple song collector that we provide a link for on this thread: 
https://upallnitesoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.0
General Discussion / How to get/use music other than using itunes
« Last post by disneyfamilyfive on April 21, 2024, 07:51:31 pm »
Hello,
I have used itunes the last couple years to add songs for each player.  I have a couple players this year that have songs that are not available on itunes, but I can find on youtube (they are older songs - maybe too old for itunes?)
1. What are other methods of uploading songs to the walkout song app?
2. I am not tech savvy, if you have ways to share, outside of itunes, could you please provide directions as to how to download the songs and then upload to the app.

Thank you!!!
Issue Reporting / Re: Data share from android to android
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on April 17, 2024, 08:50:31 pm »
Yes, send them the songs too.  Those cannot be shared directly by the app to avoid issues with the music industry.  If you used the song collector, those should be in a simplesongfinder folder off your downloads folder.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10