Walkout Song DJ > FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Is there an Android version of Walkout Song DJ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

dmorrow:
THANKS!!!!  Please keep us posted, really looking forward to Android version!!

UpAllnite Software:
Thanks for the interest in the Walkout Song DJ For Android.  I did finally start work on the Android version two weeks ago.  I am currently working on finding the parallel user interface controls in Android that closest match the ones I used in iOS. That turns out to be a pretty frustrating battle because of the rapid evolution of the Android controls.  I search for a control and find something that seems like it should work only to find that method is deprecated and something else has taken its place.  Oh well, i guess slow progress is way better than no progress.  :)

Horowitz:

--- Quote from: UpAllnite Software on April 21, 2017, 05:48:26 am ---Thanks for the interest in the Walkout Song DJ For Android.  I did finally start work on the Android version two weeks ago.  I am currently working on finding the parallel user interface controls in Android that closest match the ones I used in iOS. That turns out to be a pretty frustrating battle because of the rapid evolution of the Android controls.  I search for a control and find something that seems like it should work only to find that method is deprecated and something else has taken its place.  Oh well, i guess slow progress is way better than no progress. :)

--- End quote ---

Awesome to hear. Add me to the list of people looking forward to the Android version!

UpAllnite Software:
Just in case there are still people following this thread...   the Android version was released a couple weeks ago and has had several rounds of polishing releases to get something pretty stable at this point.

Wickerew3:
I need help with android also cant play music

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version