Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

Ping

<< < (2/4) > >>

UpAllnite Software:
hmmm...  this ought to be fun to debug.   :-\

First, can you record the sound you are hearing from the speaker?  That will give me a better idea of what the source might be.  Email that to the address in my user profile here.

Can you try a test with an mp3 or m4a file playing in the app through that speaker?  That will help confirm if it is the Apple Music player and accessories that contains the source.

If you can't find an mp3, I can email you one to the email in your user profile.

BearNecessity:
I'm not at home now but I saw some threads on notifications and "ping" sounds.  Said to try Do Not Disturb and if it goes away, it could be a random notification.  For instance I see where my Amazon music app has an unscripted sound associated with it.  Maybe it's playing a notification when another music program is taking over.....thoughts. 

UpAllnite Software:
Sounds plausible.... definately try do not disturb and perhaps close all other apps that could be using bluetooth.  If that works, then track down the notification sound and see if you can find what is using it in the ios settings.

BearNecessity:
Sent the ping to you

It

UpAllnite Software:
I dont see an email with the ping sound and your post got truncated... turn off smart punctuation on your device.  The forum doesn't like the smart apostrophe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version