Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

"File not Found" - Song not downloaded to device

<< < (2/2)

Paulda12:
Could the issue be that I'm adding a playlist as a whole rather each individual song from the library? I think I may have created a playlist, but the songs themselves were not considered to be in my music library.

Paulda12:
I believe I found the problem. Just because I added songs to a playlist in my library, didn't mean they were actually in the library. Possibly the app was trying to search in the library for song rather than in the playlist. I added each song individually to my library and then to the app and so far no issues. I have closed the app and restarted the device and all the songs were able to be played. Maybe something that Apple Music should fix on their part. Thank you for the help!

UpAllnite Software:
Definately could be some disconnect between what songs are in a playlist and those actually on the device.  Going song by song and making sure each are in the iTunes library and downloaded before adding to the app is the way to go.  I will do some testing around your theory and see if I can figure out what goes wrong and how I can avoid or at least warn others when they get into this confusing state.

Thank you for your patience and help figuring a workaround!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version