Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

Voice Announcement not working right.

<< < (2/3) > >>

UpAllnite Software:
I have a beta fix prepared for this issue.  Please reply on this thread if you are having this issue and would like to try the beta.

dphillips0914:
I have IOS 11.3.1 on all my devices. Not sure if it matters with the .1 or the plain 11.3. I am interested in using the beta test if you would like to send it to my email. Let me know of any other questions you have about the problems.

UpAllnite Software:
Ok, I will submit your email to Apple.  Look for an email from them with instructions on how to install the TestFlight app and then you should see the beta available within that app.

Let me know if for some reason you don't get the email or having problems getting it set up.

Gelftwin:
Did this ever get resolved?  I recently just purchased the app and having this same issue.  I am using Apple Music with a UE Megablast Bluetooth speaker. When I play directly on my phone it seems to work, when playing through the speaker sometimes it will play the name announcements, but most it will not. If it hit volume up when the announcement  is supposed to play it seems to start playing(almost like it lost connection). I am on ios12 and newest app.  Please provide any help or suggestions.

UpAllnite Software:
Yes, this was resolved in iOS 11, but I have not retested with iOS 12 yet.  I will try to retest that with iOS 12 in the next day or so and see how it works for me.  The fix for the problem did require some kludgy delays to work around oddities in the Apple music player and the system volume manipulation required to fade the walkout songs.  I would not be surprised at all if the new iOS requires tweeks of those delays.

Long term, if it was me, I would use a long aux cable to the bluetooth speaker or use purchased songs rather than Apple Music so my app can do the fading using the audio samples rather than the system volume.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version