Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Enhancement Requests / Re: Sort songs by artist
« Last post by Mike C on February 07, 2024, 07:55:22 am »
Sorry for the delayed response.  Inning break, situational, pregame. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I can only sort authenticator by song name currently. Thanks
Version 3.0.1 of Walkout Song DJ for Android is now available from the Google Play Store

What's new?
-Added support of AI voice announcements generated by Murf.ai
General Discussion / Re: Music
« Last post by OdinGarcia on December 18, 2023, 08:01:21 am »
Spotify doesn't provide an official feature for downloading music in MP3 format directly from the app. The platform operates primarily through streaming and doesn't allow direct downloads of songs in a traditional file format that can be accessed outside the app.
However, Spotify Premium subscribers can download songs, albums, playlists, or podcasts within the app for offline listening. This feature is designed for offline playback within the Spotify app and doesn't provide the actual music files.
Version 3.0.1 of Walkout Song DJ for iOS is now available from the Apple App Store

What's new?
-Added support of AI voice announcements generated by Murf.ai
Release Notes / AI voices beta on the Apple version of Walkout Songs
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on December 09, 2023, 09:54:09 am »
Finally!  AI voices for Walkout Song DJ.  With help from Murf.AI we can finally use some realistic voices with some style instead of the lame Apple and Google text to speech.  The beta for the Apple version is released in the App Store.  If you would like to participate in the Apple beta and provide some feedback, please either pm here or via email to walkoutsongdj@gmail.com with your App Store email address and I will add you to the list.   I am starting now on the Android port of the same functionality so watch for that beta announcement in the coming weeks.
Issue Reporting / Re: ...Ready for it. Taylor Swift download
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on November 20, 2023, 11:14:50 am »
Try the latest update for the song collector here:
https://upallnitesoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.0

That issue was fixed back in June of this year so the update should get you going.
Issue Reporting / ...Ready for it. Taylor Swift download
« Last post by Hopper1785 on November 20, 2023, 10:51:49 am »
I've downloaded this song from the si.ple song collector but it does not show up in my library and I cannot figure out how to add it to the walkout app.  Everyone wants this song right now. I'm wondering if it's because the title begins with three periods.
Issue Reporting / Re: Won't open
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on October 28, 2023, 09:37:25 am »
I'm sorry but I missed this on the day you reported it.  Are you still having the issue?  I believe you have emailed me regarding the same issue and you did an uninstall reinstall to get it working again? 
Issue Reporting / Won't open
« Last post by RyanJackson on October 26, 2023, 08:38:20 am »
I have not opened my app since baseball season ended last April.  I am trying to make sure everything works and get new songs on the playlist.  I click on the app but it won't open.  It just stays on the loading screen.  How do I fix the issue?
Enhancement Requests / Re: Sort songs by artist
« Last post by UpAllnite Software on October 14, 2023, 06:22:57 am »
On what view would you want that option?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10