Author Topic: Situation number limit  (Read 4080 times)

bkezstreet

• View Profile
Situation number limit
« on: March 16, 2018, 06:26:56 pm »
I am not being allowed to put more than 36 sound bites in the Situation tab. Is there a way to change this limit?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Situation number limit
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 06:56:49 pm »
I was not aware there was any limit in any of the tabs...  is it ios or android, phone or tablet, and could you describe how you are limited?

I am aware that there is a bug in the ios ipad version that pushes the add situation dialog off the top of the screen if you have a large number of situations and have scrolled to the bottom.  Is this what you ran into?

bkezstreet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 10:10:19 pm »
Pretty much how you described it. It's an iPad. It doesn't have any icons pop up but the page grays out when selecting the + icon.  I deleted a couple then added them back but with the same result.  This is an awesome app though. Many compliments from the fan base. Makes me look like a pro.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:21:15 pm by bkezstreet »

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 10:28:13 pm »
It think it is the same bug... for now you can try scrolling to the top of the list before tapping the add button.  I do have a real fix ready, but i have one update already in queue with Apple at the moment.  I will submit this update as soon as that one approves. It will be version 2.3.11.

bkezstreet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 11:28:30 pm »
That just worked.  I added 3 more sound bites for big hits.  Click Click Boom! Thanks!