Walkout Song DJ > Enhancement Requests

Announcement/Song blend

(1/2) > >>

ZENITRAMM:
Please add a feature to allow the song to start playing during the payer announcement. overlapping with slide controls WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpAllnite Software:
Sadly that is not yet possible using Apple Music subscription songs which are used by >90% of people with the Apple App and would also not be allowed with a Spotify integration if they ever grant approval. 

I could do it with purchased songs on iOS and Android, but I fear that would lead to a great deal of confusion and support issues for the one support person... me.

I do watch every new iOS release to see if they have added the independent volume control required for this feature and will implement it as soon as it is possible.

ZENITRAMM:
I am an android user and I purchase and stream music. If this is available for bought songs, it should be made available for the customers who are able to use it. I understand that this will not appeal to the majority of your clients but it should not impact the few of us that choose other platforms to stream and play music. To be honest, i would not have bought this app if I would have known that the interface wouldn't allow overlapping .mp3 files and that it is geared toward IOS devices.

UpAllnite Software:
The app isn't geared toward Apple devices, but that is the platform it was written for originally back in 2013 when iTunes and iPods were the primary mobile music platforms.  The Android version was finally released this year and sales growth is good, but Currently the app sells 10x on Apple vs Android and the user base ratio is 23000 to 1800 so I tend to assume most comments here are from Apple users unless someone mentions Android in their post.

It should be possible to do an overlap with mp3 files on Android and I was considering testing that out in a beta over the offseason.  I will comment on this thread if I am able to get it working.

Thanks for your request!

UpAllnite Software:
This feature how now been implemented in the Android version 2.5.1 available from the Play store as of 11/16/18.

I will investigate the possibility of adding it to the Apple version as well, but it will require purchased songs and will not work with Apple Music songs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version