Author Topic: curious to red and gray on situational tab  (Read 3307 times)

beardy21

• View Profile
curious to red and gray on situational tab
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:36:21 pm »
Hello, I have the app on my iPad and I'm curious to know why the play button on this page reflects some red and some gray play buttons?  I know for inning break, the entire song gray's out (not the play button) to reflect that it's already been played.  But that doesn't seem to be the case on this tab.  Anyone know??

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: curious to red and gray on situational tab
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 03:38:56 pm »
I believe you are encountering a bug that I have fixed in the last month or so...  can you try to update your app to the latest version from the app store and see if the issue goes away?

beardy21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 04:01:39 pm »
first of all...WOW on the quick reply!!   :)  second, that did the trick!  I just updated the app and now all is red.  lol.  GREAT app btw. I announce for my son's high school games, and this app has been AMAZING this season; with the only exception the time I exported the file from my iPad to my iPhone so my wife could have the iPad for a night.  I didn't realize til I was live that none of the actual songs exported, just the names and titles!  Not the actual song or sound files!!  :O   that was one crazy evening!

lastly, just a suggestion...because I announce for the high school, I try to keep things entertaining for the fans.  so I use A LOT of sounds and noises.  it would be so much easier if there was a way to offer sub-pages within the situational tab.  For example, within the situational tab, there could be a sub-page or section for in-game announcements (like sponsors), and then another one for sounds (like pac man dying for a strike out).  I have about 45-50 situational sounds at the moment ranging from the in-game sponsors, pregame security announcement, and the national anthem; to things like the jeapardy theme or imperial march for mound visits; and also sounds like pac man dying, car windows smashing, the organ chants, and being around the atlanta area, I had to get the braves chop!

currently, I have a line item with a bunch of ******** to try and separate and distinguish these tracks into categories, but I'm sure there is a better way or improvement that can be made.  I know this also might be a specific use case, so just a suggestion.  :)  Anyway, thank you for a great app!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 04:27:50 pm »
yeah... sorry on the export without songs.  The app cannot move anything in iTunes and imported song sharing from device to device would get me in heat with the record industry.

On the suggestion... that is already in beta right now.  If you would like to give it a shot, let me know and I will send an invite to the email you registered with.