Author Topic: Samsung S8 Android Phone  (Read 4323 times)

Dfanello

• View Profile
Samsung S8 Android Phone
« on: October 22, 2019, 09:52:06 am »
I have a Samsung s8 Android phone that I would love to use the app for, but it requires me to download every song I want to use and store it on the phone... what is the recommended way of doing this? I have Apple Itunes app on this phone with a subscription, but I cannot figure out how to link the Walkout Song DJ app to it..any suggestions? Should I switch back to an iPhone?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Samsung S8 Android Phone
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 10:18:55 am »
Unfortunately, Apple does not provide any access for Apple Music subscription songs to third party apps on Android, and neither does any other subscription music provider.  I keep watch for changes in that situation on a weekly basis, but so far you do have to purchase each song or use a video to mp3 converter like the one online at Amoyshare.com to generate mp3 files from YouTube sources.

Reverting back to an iPhone might be the right option for you if all your music is in an Apple Music subscription.  Personally, I would never use my primary phone for walkout songs.  Much easier to just use an old iPhone or iPad.  Load the music with WiFi and then you can even hand it off to someone else if you can't make a game for some reason.

If you would like a refund of the Android purchase, send me a dm with the order ID that google sent you with your receipt and I can do that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:13:51 pm by UpAllnite Software »