General Category > General Discussion

Music

(1/3) > >>

mdonaldson:
 How can you download music from Spotify?

UpAllnite Software:
Sadly, you can't download music from Spotify and Spotify will not allow my app to just play the songs in your Spotify account. 

I have written everything to support Spotify in my app, but Spotify has not yet granted me commercial approval.   I have requested that approval multiple times over the past three years and they simply don't respond.  I suspect I'm just not a big enough app for them to bother with :(     Feel free to contact Spotify and ask them why they won't let you use your Spotify with my Walkout Songs app...   if enough users do that, perhaps they will finally talk to me.

mdonaldson:
 I will definitely do that. Thank you so much for the quick response. This app is awesome. Is there a place where I can download free music?

UpAllnite Software:
There is a pretty good option using the free online video converter from Amoyshare.com.   Search the board here for Amoyshare and you should find a couple posts about how to use it. 

JLS:
HELP!! I am trying to use the app for the first time. I have read all the posts about how to use AppleMusic to send an email to myself and copy it to the app.  When I try this there is not option to copy it to Walkout.  I am using an iPhone 11.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version