Author Topic: Batch Import songs  (Read 5821 times)

jw713

• View Profile
Batch Import songs
« on: October 12, 2019, 08:47:28 am »
I'm importing songs from Dropbox and it would be a lot easier to batch import instead of one at a time. Is there a way to add the ability to check boxes next to a bunch of songs and import them all at once?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Batch Import songs
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:49:57 pm »
Are you on Apple or Android?  I have that implemented already on Apple, but iOS will only send one of the files to my app even when you select more.  I assume they will eventually fix it, but not so far.  I have some work to add that function in the Android version, but it is on on my priority list to add.

jw713

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 07:42:56 pm »
Apple. Yes, it did let me select more than 1, but it would only bring over 1 at a time. It is pretty tedious when you're doing 30+ songs to go one-by-one. Would be great if the check boxes will import everything that's checked.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 09:32:03 pm »
I agree that is tedious... I will check again this week to see if maybe Apple has added the support in iOS 13.  It seems ridiculous for iOS to support multi selection, but only post the first item in the list to the app target but that's what happens 🤷🏼‍♂️

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 06:01:42 am »
The multiple file select import is now supported in the iOS version 2.5.23 of Walkout Song DJ released on 2/18/20.