General Category > General Discussion

AirDrop

(1/2) > >>

samsims:
When originally setting up the app, I was able to move files via AirDrop. I no longer have the option to open the file(s) on my iPhone with Walkout Songs and then save them to the imported folder inside the app. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Is there something I'm missing? In an attempt to get the feature back, I tried to re-install the app and now no longer have any of my files. :(

Is there a way to get this option back or a workaround? How about a way to use files from the native iOS Files app?

Device = iPhone 11 Pro Max | iOS 13.3.1
Computer = Macbook Air | OS 10.15.4

UpAllnite Software:
From the native files app in iOS, you have two options with the latest version of Walkout Songs.  You can long tap on a music file and select share...  Walkout Songs should be in the list as a target and present the option to copy to import folders.  You can also tap the select button in the files app and multi-select audio files and import as many as you like.

If you are not seeing those options, I would suspect the files you are using are not being recognized correctly.  What audio format are they in?  You could share one to email to me at walkoutsongdj@gmail.com and I can try to duplicate the issue you are having.

The new version of the app also does a safety save of your data file to iCloud so you can recover if you delete/reinstall the app.  Unfortunately older versions of the app did not save the backup so there is nothing to restore from.

samsims:
Email sent. Thank you for looking into this! AirDrop is just crazy convenient for me. :)

UpAllnite Software:
The latest update version 2.5.26 for iOS available from the App Store has a fix to restore the direct air drop functionality for mp3 and m4a files.  If you could give it a try and see how it works, I would appreciate confirmation that it works.

Dynamite:
Can you airdrop the songs to another parent that will be using their phone to play songs on their Walk Up App? I set the music up on the app on my phone but travel often so would like to transfer to another person? Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version