Author Topic: Inning break songs  (Read 1145 times)

NotoriousRJV

• View Profile
Inning break songs
« on: September 22, 2022, 10:11:38 am »
Id love an option that doesn’t limit the time on the songs in the inning break tab. There are times when inning breaks go long and I hate when the song fades out in the middle of the song when the new inning isn’t ready to start. Is there a way we can get an option to remove that time limit as I alway just fade the song out manually when we are ready to start.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Inning break songs
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 10:26:59 am »
On the settings page of the app, you can set the default inning break duration to a different value up to 230 seconds.  That is only applied to new inning break song additions, but you could remove them all and add them back.  I could extend that configuration value to a bigger value, but generally 4 minutes is really long for an inning break.

You can also tap the arrow to the right of each inning break song and set the duration to the full length of the song.

If you know a particular inning break is going to be long, you can start the break, tap the play to end button at the top and it will ignore the duration configured and play it all or until you manually fade.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:29:44 am by UpAllnite Software »