Author Topic: Sound quality issues  (Read 984 times)

datecard@gmail.com

• View Profile
Sound quality issues
« on: March 24, 2023, 03:35:21 pm »
I've experienced stuttering while playing audio from this software on three of my Android phones (Google Pixel 6, OnePlus 10XL and Motorola Edge Plus 2022). I think the issue is specific to this app as I don't experience it with the other DJ app. I used simple song collector to download the songs. Is it possible that this app isn't using memory correctly or that the audio player codec struggles with MP4's? It's a shame, because I really like all of the other features this app has over the other one. I've experienced this issue playing through speaker and Bluetooth. I've tried turning off wifi as well as adaptive battery settings. Nothing helped. 

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sound quality issues
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 04:17:43 pm »
Hmmm... I don't have a quick answer for you.  I've never had a report of playback stuttering from anyone before.  If the app had memory issues or couldn't play the songs correctly from the song collector, then you would not have been the first to let me know.  It sounds like something specific to your environment, but I can't think of anything obvious that would affect the playback.  Can you do a share data export of what you have setup to walkoutsongdj@gmail.com and maybe attach one of the songs that the stutter occurs with?