Author Topic: Larger Buttons for iPad  (Read 4672 times)

pbunton

• View Profile
Larger Buttons for iPad
« on: March 18, 2016, 06:55:23 am »
First, love the app, would have paid twice the price for all the dirty looks from the umpire this app has saved me. 

I use this on an iPad, and the icons to play are quite small given the available screen space.  I think you could use more of the screen on the ipad, and perhaps hide some of the ancillary information - track queue etc to the sub screen for each player.

That would offer more screen space to make the play icon bigger as well as the manual fade out at the top, when the player rushes to the batters box instead of swaggering up like they should to their song.

Another cool feature would be to leave the last walkup highlighted in the list, so when the inning switches back to the home team I know where I have left off in the batting order.

Also kudos on the feature where the between inning songs remain greyed out and reset when I reopen the app! 
Again, this app is fantastic and so fit for purpose.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Larger Buttons for iPad
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:25:18 am »
Those sound like pretty good feature improvements and low risk to implement.

I have added them to the list for the next update.

Thanks for the suggestions!

bhaase

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 08:12:44 am »
when would the next release be that would include this... I also have fat fingers and would love a 'penny sized' play button for the walkup songs. I would much rather screen scroll then hit the tiny button. There could be setting to go large or stay classic. Thanks love the app!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 08:17:32 am »
The next release is planned for the late fall.  I try to avoid doing anything major during the prime season to avoid crash bugs and outrage.  This release is planned to include several new features which raises the bug risk quite a bit.