Walkout Song DJ > Issue Reporting

Uploading music to Walkout Song DJ

<< < (3/3)

UpAllnite Software:
Yes, a drm converter can be used to change the encrypted mp4 files from Apple music to an mp3 file that can be imported by Walkout Song DJ.  However, that conversion is no longer required for the Apple version of Walkout Songs because direct support for Apple music songs was added to the app in spring of 2018.  The Android version would still require conversion because Apple has not yet provided an interface for third party apps on Android.

Jellicle:
Thanks a lot. I am an Android user. Hope that someday Android can have the direct support too.

missy.huber81@gmail.com:
I paid for this app and have used it with Apple Music for years up until now. Even used it last softball season. Why would Apple chance it all the sudden to not be compatible?  I found a walkout songs dj pro which will upload Apple songs but it will not fade the music out like walkout songs dj used to and it doesn’t have different  folders to put pre game, Inning break songs or situational songs in. You have to lump them all in one folder. Loved this app as it was perfect to use.

UpAllnite Software:
Walkout song DJ on Apple devices still does work with Apple Music... Nothing has changed.  I assume you are getting some error when trying it now.  Could you email to walkoutsongdj@gmail.com with a screenshot of the error you are seeing?  Hopefully, we can get it figured out for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version