Author Topic: IOS 13 problems  (Read 3111 times)

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
IOS 13 problems
« on: September 13, 2019, 08:54:12 pm »
With iOS 13 due out in a couple weeks, I started testing compatibility with Walkout Songs.  The tests did not go well so far with the most glaring issues being a black screen when trying to chose songs from the iTunes library and an app hang when the app is closed and reopened after playing a song. 

Some of the issues go away when tested against iOS 13.1 which is due for release 11 days after 13 so I'm pretty sure Apple knows there were some glaring issues with 13 and I would suggest waiting for 13.1 and a new update from me to clean up the compatibility problems I can fix.

Morb1us

• View Profile
Re: IOS 13 problems
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 07:39:10 am »
Glad you mentioned something. I am in the beta for 13 and my WalkUp DJ is essentially a black screen when trying to import songs from iTunes. Looking for an alternative app for our game Thursday, but will be back shortly once this is resolved.

Thanks for being on top of it.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: IOS 13 problems
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 06:29:56 am »
I did get fixes for most of the iOS 13 problems uploaded to the App Store and released last night.  You can search for the app in the store and force an update to get you past the black screen iTunes selector.

The big remaining issue that I could not fix is that Apple Music playback stops if the walkout song app is backgrounded.  That is fixed by Apple if you get or wait for iOS 13.1

If you find any other issues please let me know.