Author Topic: Pregame Introductions  (Read 1410 times)

AndrewDJ

• View Profile
Pregame Introductions
« on: June 03, 2024, 09:20:52 pm »
Is it possible play a single song behind player announcements like a pregame introduction? Pretty similar setup to the walkout area, but the ability to record a single announcement recording up top like "Get on your feet for your HOME team.." playing a single song in the background while the announcements of each player are made "Batting left at shortstop Jane Smith". Thanks for considering!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Pregame Introductions
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 09:36:47 pm »
I will add your suggestion to the feature list... it does sound like something others might be interested in as well.  However, I'm pretty sure you could already accomplish what you want but probably not all in the app.  I don't think the app would let you record long enough for announcing the entire team, but there are other apps out there with simple recording features that you could use to make a long recording.  Save that long recording to a file and then tap to import that announcement file to the app. Then create a fake player named 'pregame introduction', pick the song you want, then pick the long announcement as the player announcement, configure and slide the announcement and song to fully overlap and I think it will behave as you requested.

AndrewDJ

• View Profile
Re: Pregame Introductions
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 09:27:38 am »
Thanks for getting back! Yep, that is what I am working on now is making a long announcement! Having a sperate announcement feature would allow a user to move the order if needed but more importantly if someone isn't at a game, I could remove them from the lineup without making a new long recording! Again, thanks for considering! Love the app for a while now!