Author Topic: Music sort  (Read 4337 times)

skmcrodgers

• View Profile
Music sort
« on: May 05, 2018, 07:06:15 pm »
Is the a day to sort the inning break and pregame music alphabetically on ipad?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Music sort
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 07:39:26 pm »
There isn't a way yet, but it is on my roadmap list.  I expect to add that some time this summer.  Thanks for the request.. that does help the motivation to keep the app fresh!

Maestro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 12:42:28 pm »
Was still hoping for a way to categorize music for Situations.  We had written a little back and forth and I gave you screenshots at far I had taken the music for Situations.  It's probably my largest section now. 
Kind of like how you have it set up for the team/players section, is there a way to break up or categorize them.  For instance, if one has multiple teams, they swipe thru to find those teams.  If not that, possibly create the ability to have tabs or maybe just simply bold titled sections.

Thank you!!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 01:10:59 pm »
Yes, that feature is still on the todo list and getting pretty close to the top now that the mixing feature is done!

Coachjeff11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 07:34:17 am »
Is there a shuffle feature for the inning break just like the pregame?  Also, can it be added to hit the inning break tab and it start playing right away

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 07:38:22 am »
There isn't a shuffle feature for the inning breaks, but I could add that pretty easily.

To clarify on the auto play inning breaks...  you want an option to have the next inning break play automatically when you enter the inning screen?