Author Topic: Playing songs in a continuous loop......  (Read 3577 times)

mervic26

• View Profile
Playing songs in a continuous loop......
« on: May 11, 2018, 09:21:42 am »
In the situational and inning break sections, how can I play the songs in a continuous loop....w/out having one end and then pressing play for the next song?? I am able to do this in pregame...is this the only way?

Thanks!!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Playing songs in a continuous loop......
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 09:53:51 am »
The situation and inning break sections are designed to be single play items.   The only way to play from one song to the next is to put them in the pregame page.

Can you describe the use case for why you want to play multiple songs in sequence in the inning break or situation scenario?   I have recently had one other request for this functionality so I am trying to understand the use cases I have missed and how best to address this feature request in the future.

mervic26

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 11:27:46 am »
So what  I have been doing is sort of using the pregame section as a place for all of my songs, edited and cut just the way I want them to be played.
But let’s say for instance while the boys are warming up on the field I’m going to play a few songs probably back to back ....  wanted to have a spot just for those songs… I thought that would be situational ......
Does that make sense?

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 01:42:36 pm »
Yes, I understand the use case now.  And that was generally the use case for the pregame page...   Situation was more for home run, strike out, foul ball, walk, anthem, mound conference sort of thing.

I am planning an addition shortly to add grouping to the situation, pregame, and between inning page.  Same as the team selector on the walkout page.   That way you could make a pregame group with the song combinations you want and just start it with the first song on that group page.

Does that sound like it would work for you?

mervic26

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 02:52:43 pm »
Yes that sounds great! I think the main point is just having that place w/ in the app where all of the music I’ve cut and edited has a place to be ......and then from there to be able to group those songs into certain situations would be perfect. Also the ability to search for a specific song would be awesome too but I know that you are not able to do that. So I would be grateful for grouping yes.
Thanks so much!