Author Topic: Still hoping to see Inning Break songs have separate pages  (Read 4404 times)

Maestro

• View Profile
Still hoping to see Inning Break songs have separate pages
« on: March 13, 2019, 12:25:12 pm »
Hi,

When I asked for this awhile back, you thought it would be pretty easy to implement.  It may have fell through the cracks of requests.  Currently, the walkout song tab allows for multiple teams to be used.  Was hoping that we could have that functionality for the Inning Break tab.

I now use this app for a Baseball and Softball team.  Their style of inning break songs is completely different.  Plus, I like to pre-plan the day in advance, so I'm not searching for which song out of 200 to play or somehow catch myself using the same song too much.  I like to have the 13 songs for a 7 inning game already picked out before hand and I go so far as designating the type of song for when home team is at bat vs the field. 

On the walkout tab, you have 8 possible teams, with room for more.  Can you create this ability for the inning break tab?  Would make life a lot simpler.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Still hoping to see Inning Break songs have separate pages
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 06:41:13 pm »
Your request has not fallen through the cracks... it is actually now at the top of the list and should be started on in the next week or so.  I did a little analysis when you first requested it and it isn't hugely complicated but it is a pretty drastic and risky change under the covers so I needed to attack it as a single feature update. That just didn't fit with all the little features I've had on the list for a while.

Maestro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:53:53 am »
Got it  ;).  Thank you.

Side question.  Do you get feedback when we use the app while we are beta testing?

Also, everyone really likes the feature of the song overlaying with the announcement.

Thanks for your support on this!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:02:01 pm »
I have a few logging hooks in the app to gather anonymous feedback of specific functions.  I usually log usage of a new features for a version or two to figure out if it's being used, working, misbehaving or crashing.  It isn't specifically in just the beta versions, but the version of the app is included in the logging so when the app is only available to beta users, it is easy to recognize that usage.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:10:19 pm »
The beta release today, Apple version 2.5.13 has the multiple pages feature for all pages of the app...  Please let me know how it works for you!!

JJ Hamer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 08:53:02 am »
This is a great addition to the app.  Thanks!  When will it be released?   Love the app for High School Baseball

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 09:06:32 am »
I anticipate release on Monday 4/15.  You are welcome to try the beta if you would like.  It seems stable at this point, but I would love to get a few more testers that would have a use for the new functionality.  I can send a testflight invite to you if you are interested.