Author Topic: larger volume slide  (Read 2522 times)

AWills

• View Profile
larger volume slide
« on: April 18, 2022, 08:51:16 pm »
I would love to see the volume slide bar have more real estate.  sometimes I need to make an announcement between innings after we started music.  I'd like to be able to throttle the volume back, say what I have to, without starting the song over.  My fat fingers usually mute the volume and unmute it a couple times before I can get my finger on the slider to push the volume down.

BTW...I absolutely love this app and what we are able to do with it.  Been trying to sell other schools on it.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: larger volume slide
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 09:05:55 pm »
That could probably be done... Could you tell me what device and operating system version you are using?  Perhaps attach a screenshot of the view where you want a larger volume control?  If you can't attach that here, maybe email it to me walkoutsongdj@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 10:53:14 am by UpAllnite Software »

AWills

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 09:33:53 am »
iPad Air 2
iOS 15.3.1

Sent email

I could even go for sliding the volume control to the left which may be easier to do given the available real estate than making it larger.  That would move it away from the buttons to the right of the slide.

AWills

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 09:57:03 am »
the email address you posted is kicking back an address not found message when I send to it.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 10:52:35 am »
extra word got in there...   its just walkoutsongdj@gmail.com

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 01:51:11 pm »
ok, I see what your suggesting...  I have added it to the update todo list.  Hopefully, I can get that done for the next update once the peak season subsides.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2022, 10:17:28 pm »
This feature was included in the update released today, 2.6.12.  Check it out and see if that works for you?