Author Topic: text to Speech - Ability to make it custom  (Read 2473 times)

chap

• View Profile
text to Speech - Ability to make it custom
« on: June 30, 2022, 08:34:02 am »
Hi,

I tried recently the Walkout Song DJ app on Android, It's a product really simple to use and I can manage many of the feature I need to makes more entertaining the game of my daughter.

I live in Montréal (Québec) region, there everybody speaks french. The text to speech feature permit to get any foreign languages and makes the right pronunciation of name and number of each player. But there a prefix "Now batting" I would like to be able to replace it with a custom value in french.

it could be a great enhancement to the App.

Thanks

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: text to Speech - Ability to make it custom
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 10:54:19 am »
That feature is already on my todo list... look for it in the next Android update which I am working on now and expect to release in the upcoming slow period before fall ball starts.

Thanks for the feature request!!

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: text to Speech - Ability to make it custom
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 10:03:48 pm »
I now have a beta ready with the feature you requested of a customizable text to speech script.  I would love to get your input on it before it goes to general release.  I will add the email you registered on the forum to the beta list.  Please accept the beta invite when it comes in the next couple days and let me know what you think.