Author Topic: Nice App..Have you ever thought about combining with a scoring app...  (Read 6457 times)

Lethargicdolt

• View Profile
We use GameChanger to score our high school games on the Ipad. We use a separate Ipad for music and walkout songs. If there was a way to incorporate the ability to touch a player in GameChanger and play walk out song, this would allow one person to handle music and scoring. This would also allow for special events, between innings, etc. Just a thought. As someone who has to score and handle music, if things start moving quickly, music is the first thing to go.

Thanks

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nice App..Have you ever thought about combining with a scoring app...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:23:08 pm »
I definitely have considered that option and I believe it would be possible.

I have frequently done both the score keeping and walkout songs on individual devices and I agree it is pretty difficult especially when things in the game get complicated.

Unfortunately GameChanger has a customer base about 200 times the size of Walkout Song DJ so they would have to take the lead on it.

Perhaps you could make your suggestion on the GameChanger forums...  I would be willing to make the hooks for them to play the songs if they would be willing to attempt the integration.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Kwillis18

• View Profile
Can I change the announcers voice?