Author Topic: Extend walkup song w/fade out stop button  (Read 4761 times)

bhaase

• View Profile
Extend walkup song w/fade out stop button
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:12:44 am »
Could there be an ability to extend a walkup song and then have a button for it to Fade out and stop playing?

This would be used for mound time outs, pitcher changes, etc where there will be dead air after the 15sec. The first batter at the start of the inning is another time. We announce the batter and then the action does not immediately start. Pitch runner or various other reasons where the time could be extended.

The fadeout stop button available all the time would just sound better than to just bluntly stop it. There are times we after the announcing of the players name the song duration needs to be <7 seconds instead of 12-15. I do this now with playing the song and then manually turning the sound level down on the ipad. Which then if forgotten about, the next song is at zero. A button to fade out to stop would be an awesome feature. Every walkup song could have an option of no end time and you could Fade to Stop each song. Which many songs like Enter to Sandman, etc 12 seconds barely gets to the meat of the song.

UpAllnite Software

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Extend walkup song w/fade out stop button
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:57:08 am »
There already is a fade/out button to the right of the play/pause button by the song progress indicator.   It is the button that has the thin vertical lines decreasing in size.   Were you aware of that button?

There isn't a button to extend the walkout song and I have experienced a need for that one.  I will add that to the next version feature list and see if I can get that in.

Thanks for the suggestion!